Are you looking for a broadband modem that will allow you to access Internet on the go? So there will be two types of broadband – Lock and unlock. Lock data cards are those that will permit you to access only one Internet service provider (ISP). For instance, if you’re currently using MTNL SIM a particular dongle, you can use only the services of MTNL. On the other hand, unlock USB broadband modem is available to all service provider not stick to one network provider.
If you have an unlock data card, you can switch any network. For using any network or SIM card, you have to enter the unlock code ‘NCK’ once. The NCK code is suitable only with Vodafone, ZTE and Huawei products. An unlock data card will also permit you to use 3G modems globally.
Some advantages of unlock broadband modems are:
1. Unlock USB modem will allow you switch any network provider. Such as, if you’re using Reliance data card, you can not access any CDMA network, but by unlock cdma data card you canaccess any CDMA network.
2. You can use 3G modems around the world. Because if you enter in non 3g area then your data card will active with 2g signals also.
However, it brings lots of advantages for its hi-end customers. But the cost of this device may be higher as compare to lock broadband modem. The reason behind that telecom company wants to provide their services to the customers. That’s why the company of locked the data card provides many offers to its hi-end consumers.
Advantages Of Locked Modem
1. Some Time in Bulk Advanced Payment you may get Free data card.
2. Get Full Customer Support
We are providing some unlock data card Specification:
|3.6 MPBS SPEED DATA CARDS||7.2 MPBS SPEED DATA CARDS|
|Huawei E1550 HSDPA USB wireless card with SD Slot
E1550 Sample/Retail Price: Rs.1600/- (nearly)
HSDPA data transfer speed up to 3.6Mbps
install automatically and easy to use
Micro SD memory card slot(up to 4GB)
|Huawei E270 – Price Rs. 2490/- (nearly)
HSDPA/HSUPA/UMTS: 3GPP R5
GSM/GPRS/EDGE: 3GPP R99
EGPRS Multi-slot Class 12
HSDPA Downlink 7.2Mbps; HSUPA Uplink 2Mbps
UMTS Downlink / Uplink 384kbps
EDGE Downlink / Uplink 236.8kbps
|Micromax – MMX 310G HSDPA USB Modem
HSDPA 3GPP R5, up to 3.6 Mbps DL and 384 Kbps UL, category 5/6
UMTS up to 384 Kbps DL and UL
EDGE 3GPP Release4, class 12, up to 237 Kbps DL and 118Kbps UL GPRS up to 85,6 Kbps DL and 42,8 Kbps UL
GSM/GPRS/EDGE 850/900/1800/1900 MHz UMTS 2100 MHz
HSDPA UMTS (900 2100MHz) . GSM GPRS EDGE (850 , 900 , 1800 , 1900MHz).
Shape : USB Stick
Support data statistics .
Download Speed = 7.2 Mbps
Upload speed = 384 Kbps.
USB 2.0 480Mbps interface . (Compatible to almost all type of computer). Plug & Play .
Fully support All GSM operators .
OS Compatible list : Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista & Mac OS.
|Huawei – E177 – New ArrivalHSUPA – Download 7.2Mbps – Upload 5.76Mbps
Multimode HSUPA, HSDPA / U MTS / EDGE / GPRS / GSM card
Provides HSUPA, HSDPA and UMTS High-speed data (up to 7.2 Mbps) connectivity for mobile users
Provides EDGE / GPRS I GSM data connectivity
Transparent hand-over between UMTS and GSM / EDGE network
Future proofing through Flash Memory technology
Windows® XP SP2 / VISTA spl/windows 7
Mac OS X 10.5 or higher (only support INTEL plafform)
Unlock Broadband Modems
- Micromax 200C Rs. 800 (nearly)
- Micromax 200G Rs. 2300 (nearly)
- Micromax 310G Rs. 3000 (nearly)
- Micromax 350G Rs. 3250 (nearly)
- Micromax 611U Rs. 4000 (nearly)
Locked Broadband Modems
- Airtel 3G Rs. 2400 (nearly)
- Airtel Edge Rs. 2000 (nearly)
- Micromax 300G Rs. 3500 (nearly)
- Micromax 200G Rs. 2500 (nearly)
- Capitel 2G – Edge / GPRS 1500 (nearly)
- Capitel 3GRs 2400 (nearly)
- Vodafone 3g USB Stick Rs. 1600 (nearly)
- High Speed 3G Netsetter E1550 Rs. 1600 (nearly)
- HSDPA Rs. 1999 (nearly)
- HSUPA Rs. 2600 (nearly)
- HSPA + USB modem Rs. 3500 (nearly)